Catalystic Studios is a strategy house and content studio all in one. Founded in 2010, we advise leading global consumer brands at Board and C-Suite level, working on large-scale projects requiring complicated stakeholder buy-in. We help solve problems, deliver strategies, ideas, content and collaborations that enable our clients to achieve fantastic growth.
We believe there’s a benefit to the integrated model; however, clients may operate à la carte.
COMMERCIAL STRATEGY EXAMPLES
LED STAGE EFFORTS TO LAUNCH RED BULL MEDIA HOUSE IN NORTH AMERICA, INCLUDING MARKET ENTRY, BRANDING, AND CONTENT STRATEGY
- Educated senior management on US market entry options & economics of TV and content production (e.g. beyond event TV production)
- Led effort to completely restructure Comms, PR and Digital Media – flipping social from an element of digital to the top of a new joined up social marketing and PR function
- Helped develop mobile and connected devices strategy
- Developed a campaign-based planning process
- Created all Board presentations and business plans.
- Developed M&A criteria and shortlist of targets; carried out due diligence.
WORKED WITH INTERNAL TEAMS TO DRIVE CREATIVE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT WITH THE UK'S TOP TWO BROADCASTERS TO DEVELOP A NEW SVOD SERVICE
- Co-led brand and content work streams.
- Worked in conjunction with strategy, marketing, research, and finance teams to develop key assumptions for customer acquisition and retention models.
- Led teams to develop differentiated product offering vs Sky and Netflix for the UK market..
PRODUCT CONTENT EXAMPLES
CREATIVE COLLABORATION EXAMPLE
With great influence comes great responsibility. We believe that brands have the privilege to broadcast not only their message, but important messages, and give voice to issues and demographics who usually get shouted down. At Catalystic, we take stands on what matters to us.
Cletus has spent the past decade managing the development and production of content and experiences while working with Comedy Central, Heineken, truTV, & Time Inc. Everyone loves him because he's really funny and definitely didn’t write this himself.
Talia is a designer who has worked on a variety of digital, web, and print publishing projects with W. W. Norton, Ploughshares, Cambridge University Press, and NYU Law. She believes you should never be passive aggressive—just very, very aggressive.
Your consumers don’t pull the punches when they decide to change the channel or tab away from your content, and neither do we. Catalystic believes only brutal honesty and a commitment to telling the often-ugly truth will help your brand improve its efforts to expand its influence in a constantly evolving market.